Sunday, June 5, 2011

The first Post

This is the post of this blog. First, let me introduce myself. I am Jacky Cui, living in China. And I am a Java engineer. Talking about Java, I think I am still new to Java. Because knowledge on Java is so huge, actually I just know some parts of all Java knowledge. To make me more proficient in Java, I still have much more to learn.
 
But, as a Java engineer who has worked for 4 years, especially in my work content – Web Development, more or less, I have some insights in it. In china, there is a saying, called "The palest ink is better than the best memory". If I do not write them down, maybe many years later, a lot of people including myself still will make mistakes which I made, so I want to write something in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment